Exeed Industries is the industrial arm of National Holding, a privately held Abu Dhabi-based diversified holding company. Exeed Industries has a strong, well established and highly diversified portfolio spread across key focus sectors which include: building materials, agro, cables, fibers, and international investments.
Exeed Industries plays a pivotal role in directly contributing to the economic development of Abu Dhabi, the UAE and the region at large through vigorously expanding its manufacturing base and creating the optimal platform from which to facilitate future strategic growth and expansion.
It is the policy of Exeed Industries to protect the health and safety of its employees, the public, and to conduct all activities in an environmentally responsible manner. We commit to this policy as an integral part of our management through the following elements.
- Ensure safe operation of our entities to minimize occupational health/Hazard exposures to our employees, contractors and the public.
- To comply with Established UAE (where applicable) Environmental Health and Safety laws, Regulations, conventions, Treaties for Environmental conservation.
- Ensure prevention of pollution, illness and injuries.
- Optimize the use of resources – land, water, energy and raw materials
- Minimize/control air/Greenhouse gas emissions to minimize environmental impact.
- Recycle and Reuse wastewater (Where possible) unless their discharge is compatible with the surface environment and can be discharged in line with national and international standards.
- Prevent spillage to avoid soil contamination
- Control and minimize all hazardous/non-hazardous wastes and treat and dispose as per national and international standards.
- Continually review objectives and set targets to improve our EHS performance
- Openly communicate our EHS performance and participate in external initiatives that improve our knowledge and performance.
This Policy is reviewed periodically for its continuing suitability to the organization's current business.